1. Countries of delivery / Shipping fees
We will ship your ordered goods as standard through our logistics partner DPD (Dynamic Parcel Distribution GmbH & Co. KG, CO2 neutral shipment).
The benefit to you: DPD does not only deliver the ordered goods to you on all working days, but also on Saturdays!
Per shipment / order we charge shipping costs which are of varying amounts depending on the country of delivery. These shipping costs occur only once for you (per initiated shop order), even if your delivery should consist from several packages.
We deliver exclusively the following countries of delivery and with the following shipping costs (further countries of delivery and shipping costs on request):
- EUR 4,50: Germany
- EUR 12,50: Austria / Switzerland / Belgium / The Netherlands / Luxembourg / Liechtenstein / Danmark / Czechia
- EUR 14,50: France / Monaco
- EUR 25,00: Sweden / Ireland / Spain / Portugal
- EUR 29,50: Bulgaria / Romania / Greece / Iceland
- EUR 35,00: Italy / Poland / Slowakia / Slowenia / Hungary
- EUR 44,50: Norway / Finland / Estonia / Latvia / Lithuania / Bosnia and Herzegowina / Croatia / Serbia
2. Delivery times
We constantly endeavor to deliver your ordered goods as soon as possible.
The delivery time inside Germany is normally 2 to 4 working days (after the goods are handed over to DPD), unless not otherwise stated in the Online Shop or especially agreed with you on a case-by-case basis.
For international shipments the delivery time is normally longer and can be between 3 to 10 working days (in individual cases even longer).
As soon as we have hand the goods over to DPD, you can follow the delivery status of your shipment via DPD Online Parcel Tracking with your tracking number.
In case of obscurities or tracking questions, please feel free to contact us
- via telephone +49 (0) 7821-9477-0
- ia fax +49 (0) 7821-9477-60
- via e-mail email@example.com